Yesterday (June 1), the Cáceres Abierto exhibition was opened at the El Brocense Art Gallery, which features complementary pieces by the artists who are presenting art interventions/installations. It specifically comprises the following art pieces:
- La Virgen de Guadalupe no viene a verme (The Virgin of Guadalupe does not come to see me). By Maite Cajaraville.
- El Gran Poema de Nadie (The Great Poem of Nobody). El Cairo. By Dionisio Cañas
- Plaza Solución (Solution Plaza). By Diana Larrea and Andrés Senra.
- Unofficial Tourism and Postal Freek Cáceres. By Iñaki Larrimbe.
- Rastros (Traces). By Isabel León.
- By Juan López.
- Políglotas (Polyglots). By Alicia Martín.
- Quisiera subrayar (I would like to highlight). By Daniel Muñoz.
- Recuerdo de Cáceres (Memories of Cáceres). By Noaz.
- Time Notes: Oficina móvil (Mobile office). By Gustavo Romano.
- Tableau vivant. By Azucena Vieites.
The exhibition at the El Brocense Art Gallery can be visited until June 25, 2017, Tuesday to Saturday 11:00–14:00 and 18:00–21:00.